8th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?

Hello sir
i want to know hw to apply for phd hw to resistred
and give me details about entrance exam,dates and
syllabus of entrance exam of pune university
for phd chemistry in pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  2. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  4. Registration date for Ph.D programme at Pune University?
  5. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  6. Detailed information about SET NET exam? Syllabus, study material and coaching centers in Pune? What is the date of the exam? Procedure for the same?
  7. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  8. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  9. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  11. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  12. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  13. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  14. Date of Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Registration procedure and examination date of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  17. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  18. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
12th April 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?

I have completed Mcom in commerce an I want to PhD in commerce what is the procedure for it an how to do it?
18th August 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?

Please provide me previous question papers for PET in law for University of Pune.

Thanks
16th January 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Please can anyone provide me the syllabus of entrance test for PhD in zoology in Bangalore University. I want to know the date of examination as well.
8th July 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Why do I not get detail information about marks in pet exam chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?