7th July 2011, 11:37 PM
vicky140689

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?

I have taken admission for mtech in optoelectronics branch in sgsits indore.I want to know what are the chances of getting job ain this field in both public and private sector. Moreover how is the sgsits indore collage in terms of getting placement.............is my future secure after doing mtech from sgsits indore?
please reply on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better EC from Amity(Lucknow Campus), IT from SGSITS Indore or CE from IET DAVV Indore?
  2. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects in Bioinformatic?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  11. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  13. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  16. How to take admission in SGSITS course Indore?
  17. Career prospects of Physics and Statistics through M.Sc course? -- [New]
  18. Can I get SGSITS college of Indore through AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2012, 05:02 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?

Hi
APPLIED ELECTRONICS in M. tech is a good stream which requires ultimate hard work .It is the basic course to get knowledge in the art of electronics.
After completion of M.TECH degree you can join in P. hd or you can do jobs in following companies

TCS
ISRO
ONGC
DE
AIRTEL
SAMSUNG
LG
VIDEOCON
ECIL

All The Best..
8th July 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?

What about placement in sgsits indore for m.tech in microelectronics&vlsi?
8th August 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

placement in ip branch in sgsits indore?
26th August 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I've a poor record in Engineering,like year back,& just 64%.But,now,I'm keenly interested in M.Tech(Optoelectronics)Even if I score well here,my B.E. marks will always cause a trouble.What should I do?
27th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance of placement if i will join in mtech vlsi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?