17th March 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in GRE for studying MS in US if completed MCA? Entrance exams to study MS in US?

Friends,
I had completed my MCA last year and scored 66%, and my BCA with 58%, am I eligible for GRE or not , if no so tell me some other related entrance exams by which I can get my MS admission in US universities?

17th March 2015, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE for studying MS in US if completed MCA? Entrance exams to study MS in US?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination for studying MS course in US after completion of your MCA course. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS test helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
18th March 2015, 01:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE for studying MS in US if completed MCA? Entrance exams to study MS in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I had completed my MCA last year and scored 66%, and my BCA with 58%, am I eligible for GRE or not , if no so tell me some other related entrance exams by which I can get my MS admission in US universities?
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)
27th March 2015, 01:42 PM
bichapoda

Yes you can apply for GRE exam after your M.C.A.

GRE is the Entrance exam for candidates who want to pursue Master in US.

There is no Educational Eligibility criteria for GRE exam.

Based on your GRE you will get your Admits from US.

Basically candidates complete there Graduation and then apply for GRE exam.

So as you have completed your Graduation i request you to go for coaching and then apply for GRE so that you can get good score which will help you in getting Admit from Top Universities in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?