17th March 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?

I am a btech 3rd year student. I want to do summer training from mnc's. How i can apply for summer training ?

29th September 2016, 12:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?

Applying for internship in Multi National Companies (MNC's) is not that easy. If you know someone working there at a respectable position then request the personnel to refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Through employee referral you will get the permission for internship very easily. Applying personally without any reference may result in refusal of your application.

The other way to apply is through your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and the area in which you want to get trained.

Now prepare a resume, attach the letter and address it to the HR department of the particular company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets shortlisted. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter with it and send it again to the company's HR department.

After a couple of days you will be called for interview for the selection procedure. Some mnc's conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview. Hence, after the selection you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?