27th March 2012, 12:44 AM
lovedeepak

How to do summer training in May after doing B.Tech IT? Where can I do my summer training?

I am a student of B.Tech (IT) 3rd year. I want to get the summer training in may please suggest me from where i do my summer training. Can you guide to me.

23rd April 2013, 10:12 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to do summer training in May after doing B.Tech IT? Where can I do my summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedeepak View Post
I am a student of B.Tech (IT) 3rd year. I want to get the summer training in may please suggest me from where i do my summer training. Can you guide to me.
Hi Deepak
This is the time to prepare Campus interview.TIME is the one of best coaching for IIT,CAT,MAT etc

Buy TIME Materials like Aptitude, Reasoning, English Vocabulary Books which is avalible in market and Solve as many questions

And also prepare some companies previous papers which will be more helpful for attending interviews

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?