17th March 2015, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

What are best and latest degree courses to choose in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i have got a rank of 2437 in my diploma entrance test after 10th from haryana. Now i would like to choose mechanical engineering so what are the best and latest degree courses for me after my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. What to choose between computer science and mechanical engineering course after 12th?
  2. What are the career options available for me after scoring 50% marks in PCM in 12th?
  3. Any course or diploma which is equivalent to graduation?
  4. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do distance M.tech course in mechanical engineering?
  7. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  8. Which is the best option for me after passing PCM?
  9. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  10. Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?
  11. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  12. Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  13. Which optional subjects should Mechanical Engineering students choose?
  14. Mechanical courses available for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  15. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths?
  16. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  17. PG diploma courses in India that can be done after passing bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Which seminar topic should i choose for 8th semester? I am pursuing engineering degree
25th March 2015, 02:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are best and latest degree courses to choose in Mechanical Engineering?

It is nice to see that you are giving a thought of your future and want to work on your future goals. There are many degree courses which you can opt for after completion of your diploma course in mechanical engineering. However, it is better to go for the degree course in the field in which you are pursuing mechanical engineering. You can opt for :-

Degree courses related to your domain :-
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech/B.E in Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech/B.E in Robotics Engineering
- B.Tech/B.E in Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech/B.E in Marine Engineering

Degree course in other domain :
- B.Sc courses
- Fashion related courses
- Mass Communication courses
- Tourism Courses
- Horticulture courses
- Dairy related courses
- Animation and multimedia courses
- Aviation courses
- BBA
- BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?