19th March 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

What rank I have to achieve in EAMCET to study B.Tech in Osmania University?

Sir
I have written EAMCET for Engineering.
I want to know what rank I have to get
for getting into Osmania University for B.Tech program.
Please tell me about the rank asap.

20th March 2015, 07:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in EAMCET to study B.Tech in Osmania University?

Your chances of getting B.Tech admission in Osmania University, does not depend only on your rank, it depends upon various factors like your rank, your Gender, your category(caste), your region(whether OU or AU or SVU) and also on the stream(branch), in which you want to join. You have not provided any of these details. So, we are providing a link, where you can fill all these details and you can check Osmania University cutoff rank for your category students.
http://sakshieducation.com/(S(fr3vao...unselling.aspx
25th March 2015, 09:43 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in EAMCET to study B.Tech in Osmania University?

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.The last rank for the Osmania University varies according to your caste.

2.According to the 2014 seat allotments the estimated ranks are given below.

FOR OC BOYS -950-1600,

FOR OC GIRLS -1000-2500,

FOR BC-A -2000-5500,

FOR BC-B -1900-3600,

FOR BC-C -950-4000,

FOR BC-D -1800-3500,

FOR BC-E -3000-3800,

FOR SC -9000-17000,

FOR ST -12000-15500,

The above mentioned are the data taken from previous year, this year the data may vary according to the applicants.

Hope this information is helpful to you..................

Have a nice day...................
26th March 2015, 11:22 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello friends..

The only how much rank is not factor to depend on the admission for Osmania University. The rank is different for the different category. In Osmania University seats are available for girls and boy under the age factor so that there are many factor depend for getting the admission. Now I think this information is helpful for you

Thank you
17th October 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should I get to study CSE in osmania university,caste bc-b?
14th April 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What rank i need to get in eamcet 2017 to get admission in cse in OU,caste BC-b girl?
5th November 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How many seats were available in Osmania University for diploma completed students to do B-Tech ?
3rd May 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 564/600 in inter . How much rank should I get to get seat in OU or JNTU & my caste is OC under girls ?
19th May 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 3344 rank in tseamcet. Should I get a seat in Osmania Engineering college with CSE. my reservation category is BC B.
9th April 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I belong to bc d male candidate what marks should i get in TS Eamcet 2019 to get in osmania university engineering college
10th June 2019, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a oc candidate. Can I get a seat in ou for 2657 rank.
22nd January 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What rank i have to achieve seat in ou for st
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?