20th March 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc in Forensic Science for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Hi,
I am doing B.Sc in Biotechnology and I want to take admission in Forensic Science course for Post Graduation. Is it possible to get admission on the basis of B.Sc Biotechnology?

27th March 2015, 09:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Forensic Science for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing B.Sc in Biotechnology and I want to take admission in Forensic Science course for Post Graduation. Is it possible to get admission on the basis of B.Sc Biotechnology?
Yes, it is possible that you can do M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B. Sc Biotechnology. Normally, those candidates who have completed a science with relevant specialization are eligible. Since, that you are completing B. Sc Botechnology so, you are eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science. However, the minimum marks required for M.Sc Biotechnology differs from college to college. It is mandatory for you to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science.

M.Sc Forensic Science Eligibility Criteria:

A Bachelor’s degree in Forensic Science or its allied field is required to apply for Master of Science in Forensic Science course. To get admission in reputed university one should have scored good marks in the graduation level and entrance exam as well. The M.Sc Forensic Science will be conducted by the respective university.

Here, I am listing you the university which offers M.Sc Forensic Science course,

M.Sc Nursing Colleges in India:

Granthamm College of Nursing Sciences
Modi Kheria, Mauh Road Bada Gaon, Morar
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Phone : (0751) 3299969, 2569336, 2569337

Gwalior Nursing College
Sakshi Parisar, Urvai Gate
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Phone : (0751) 2485911
Fax : (0751) 2443947

Jai Insitute of Nursing and Research
Chauhan Piyaoo, Thatipur
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Phone : (0751) 2341788, 2341789
Mobile : 9424901234
Fax : (0751) 4028095
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?