21st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Will it be useful for me to complete PG diploma course? When will be the entrance exam to apply for the course?

I have completed BUMS. PG diploma useful for me .this is distance courses/contnurs. When entrance exam occurs? Can someone give me the complete information on this as I am not aware of the complete information. Thanks in advance.

11th April 2023, 10:45 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Will it be useful for me to complete PG diploma course? When will be the entrance exam to apply for the course?

Congratulations on completing your BUMS degree! Pursuing a PG diploma can be a good option to further enhance your skills and knowledge in your field of study. Here are some details regarding distance/continuing education PG diploma courses that may be useful for you:
  • Research the universities or institutions that offer PG diploma courses in your area of interest.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for admission, which may include minimum educational qualifications, work experience, or other requirements.
  • Look for distance or continuing education courses that suit your schedule and needs, as they offer flexibility in terms of when and where you can study.
  • Check the duration of the course, course curriculum, fees, and any other relevant information.
  • Apply for the course by submitting the required documents and paying the application fees.
  • Some universities may require you to take an entrance exam to assess your aptitude and knowledge in the subject area. The dates and details of the entrance exam will be provided by the university.
  • Once you receive confirmation of admission, you can start your studies as per the course schedule and syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?