22nd March 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Scope of CS after B.A.LLB?

Sir at present i am doing B.A.LLB and after that i want to do company secretary corse . I want to know the scope of cs after B.A.LLB

22nd March 2015, 05:37 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of CS after B.A.LLB?

Please note that

# You are present doing degree in law after B.A degree.

# Profession in law as an advocate is highly lucrative and reputed profession.

# It is looking very absurd to go for CS course after taking degree in law. As both are entirely different fields.

# You are advised to remain in the same profession as an advocate after completing degree in Law.

# You can also go for followings after completing degree in law:

* Prosecuting Officer
* Judges in Lower Courts

# You can also start your private practice as advocate after registering himself in Bar Council of India.

# One more option is that you can also go for Lecturer/Professor in any Law College.
22nd March 2015, 06:23 PM
mohitvats86

CS, Company Secretary is having a bright career option for young generations, especially in metropolitan cities in India and MNC's in India.
This course is conducted by ICSI, Institute of company Secretariat of India.
The Company Secretary job is more into looking the legal affairs and working with the Board Members in the benefit of the company, and as you told that you are pursuing Law B.A.LLB you have knowledge of law according to the need of a company such as Labor Law, EPF laws, ESI, VAT, Sales tax Laws, Excise and etc. govt. orders which companies have to follow to continue its business in India. So they need lawyer for this job, and if they get Secretary having knowledge of these laws they are absorbed on higher packages.
You can get jobs in government organizations, PSU's, Mini-ratna companies like BHEL, ONGC, SAIL etc. so gor it.
30th September 2021, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

After completing BALLB can I directly give CS exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?