23rd March 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any competitive exam to get job in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate? When the competitive exam will be held? Requirements to get job in DRDO?

Hello Sir,
I am about to completing my B.Tech
in Electrical Engineering. I want to know that
DRDO is taking competitive exam for recruiting
employee? If yes then when they will taking competitive exam?
And what are the requirements for getting job in DRDO?

18th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any competitive exam to get job in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate? When the competitive exam will be held? Requirements to get job in DRDO?

Actually you have completed the B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. So according to your qualification you can have a chance to apply for the post of " RAC ( Research and Development Organization ) " .

Under this recruitment the candidates have the following streams are only eligible to apply for RAC.

1.Electrical Engineering

2. Electronics and Communication Engineering

3.Mechanical Engineering

4. Computer science Engineering

5. Aeronautical Engineering.

--> Age should be below 28 years for General candidates. There is a Age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

--> Mode of selection is based on the Application form. And there is Only Interview for Selection.

--> More over you should be proficient in any of these languages namely German, Russian ,Japanese, French or Chinese.

Last date to submit the Application form : 24/04/2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?