4th December 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam?

sir.... now i'm doing B.E second year in coimbatore institute of technology,after getting my degree i want to do the job in DRDO so plz guide me about the Mtech courses in DRDO and wat should i study for the entrance of DRDO?

9th December 2010, 05:39 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam?

DRDO is not offering any M.Tech course,but if you want to get in then you have to clear SET(Scientist Entry Test),or you can get projects under DRDO as an apprentice.

All the best.
3rd January 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam?

I have completed M.sc Mathematics. I want to know more about jobs in DRDO
20th January 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to become scientist in DRDO at present im working as a blast furnace operator in a company and i have done my B.E (metallurgical engineering) so guide me how to prepare for SET and DRDO exams
24th January 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF 11TH CLASS AND IWANT TO GO DIRECTLY IN DRDO AFTER 10 2 EXAM PLEASE GUIDE ME! WHAT CAN I DOFOR THIS?
31st January 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE FINISHED MY MCA IN 2009 AND NOW I AM DOING M.TECH(CSE) 2ND YEAR,SO CAN I APPLY FOR SCIENTIST 'B' POSITION?
11th February 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i m student of computer science i want know complete knowldege for drdo coures and its jobs
27th March 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified GATE 2011 with 94.06 percentile. Can i apply for any job in DRDO???
9th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed my b tech in aeronautics,i am 34 year old....wil i get job in drd.
30th July 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

what is the pattern and exam date of set paper and what is the processor for the project
20th September 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is Interview syllabus of 0209-Technician 'A' (Fitter) DRDO CEPTAM 04?
21st December 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

l have completed m.sc electronics now i want to know can i tae admission for m.tech in drdo?
3rd April 2012, 02:52 AM
passionignities

DRDO has m.tech courses in various disciplines:EE,ME,CSE,CHEMICAL,EC and ME.for this you hav to clear a test(science entry test)as there is a research work.

Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence.

for more details check on drdo official site.
13th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in ECE branch and want to do M.Tech. Please advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?