24th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Abdul Mahboob Samsor from Kabul - Afghanistan and have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from (Nangrahar Engineering Faculty) in Nangrahar, Afghanistan. I want to apply for Master in Civil Engineering in USA. I have all admission requirement but without TOEFL & IELTS can I apply for this or not ?
Please gave me same information about this.

29th March 2015, 06:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?

No, you cannot apply for MS admission in universities of USA, without completing TOEFL or IELTS exams. That's because every student from non-English speaking country, should have to appear for IELTS or TOEFL exam to prove their English Proficiency. So, as a student from Afghanistan, you should appear for IELTS or TOEFL exam to prove your English Proficiency and to apply for MS admission in universities of USA.
29th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?

No, you cannot apply for admission to Master's degree in Civil Engineering in USA without having TOEFL/IELTS examination score. To get admission in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations are standardised tests which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in US universities. So, to get admission in Master's degree in Civil Engineering course, you should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. Without having TOEFL/IELTS examinations score, you cannot apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
6th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated from di Tourino politechnico in Tashkent. So now I want to study MD in USA so I was wandering if I had to submit IELTS or TOEFL.
Because my univercity tought in english all the courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?