29th April 2011, 11:59 AM
selvanart

What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?

hai, i am a first timer. first thanks for de education forum to allow me to join de forum.
i am a civil engineer working for many years. i also do tutoring work as part time and taught at many tuition centre. to be truth i have more passion in teaching. i dont want to work anymore as engineer and im having problems most of time working in companies n swith jobs so many times. i want to be university professor which require a master degree. what are the other postgraduate studies that civil engineers can take rather than Master in engineering and MBA to be a lecturer. can i take master in renewable energy or master in environmental science

Related Questions:
  1. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  2. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  4. Is masters from IGNOU treated equal as like the regular masters?
  5. Details about the M.Tech courses in IITs and NITs?
  6. How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing
  7. Can I do masters or PG course in Environmental Sciences in Distance Mode after passing B.A graduation and MBA HR and Marketing?
  8. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  9. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  10. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in Ph.D in political science after completion of masters in Delhi University?
  12. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  13. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  14. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  15. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  16. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  17. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in civil engineering after completion of BE in IT? -- [New]
23rd June 2011, 11:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?

From what you have told us, we would also recommend you to go for the teaching profession. It is always better to do what your mind wants to do. if you do that you will be very successful. Yes of course you can do your masters in renewable energy or in environmental science.You can also do a M.Ed and also be a lecturer. Any masters degree will do for this matter. But i would suggest you to do something you like.
15th October 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?

I am a civil engineer passed in 1985 I want to do course in wind energy .what are the universities offering distance learning education in wind energy
17th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I submitted the question and asked that what are the distance education courses offered in wind energy name the universities in India and abroad. Please send the answer for this question.
16th January 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

what are the me courses can tak after civil enggineering
10th January 2023, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hey I'm an civil engineer and I have completed my masters in structural engineering.
Can I give the NET examination with environment science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?