1st April 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities related to Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems and Circuit Analysis for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Sir,
I am B.Tech Electrical Engineer. I have got 7.83 CGPA in my B.Tech. I have done my Industrial Training at DVC(MTPS) and WBSETCL. I want to get job related to Electrical Machines, Control Systems, Circuit Analysis and Power Systems. Kindly tell me about jobs related to my interest.

15th April 2016, 08:16 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Job opportunities related to Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems and Circuit Analysis for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

If you want to get job related to your field then i will suggest you to apply for the core companies only which are related to your domain and the field. Do not apply for the open company as these open companies has multiple job profile which are quite different then your.

So, in these mixed companies you won't have cent percent chance to get the job profile of your domain.

So, if you are looking for core job profile then better to look in core companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?