2nd April 2015, 08:16 PM
Tejesvi gupta

Will I get summer training in NTPC Dadri being a chemical engineering student

Respected sir/ma'am
I wanted to ask whether I should go for summer training in NTPC Dadri being a chemical engineering student.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in NTPC after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  2. How to do summer training from NTPC Dadri New Delhi?
  3. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  5. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  6. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  7. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?
  10. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  11. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do summer training from NTPC?
  13. How to do summer training in NTPC near Delhi?
  14. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer training in BHEL when doing 3 years in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  17. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  18. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
30th April 2015, 09:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get summer training in NTPC Dadri being a chemical engineering student

We are sorry to inform you that the chemical engineering students are not eligible for the summer internship in the National Thermal Power Corporation.

Let me tell you all the eligibility criteria of the summer training through which it will be more clear to you-

>> B.Tech, 3rd year student.
>> You must have mechanical, electrical or Electronics branch only.
>> Age- 21-30 years. for OBC's and Sc's and ST's, there are no age compulsions.
>> At least 65% marks in the B.tech.

Since, as you can see, you do not fulfill the 2nd eligibility criteria so unfortunately you are not eligible for the summer internship in NTPC.
20th January 2023, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get summer training in NTPC Dadri being a chemical engineering student

Can i get internship in NTPC being a chemical engineering student if i've some contacts in NTPC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?