6th April 2015, 07:47 PM

How can I apply for NDA test after studying in class 11th?

Respected sir,
I m Parasmani sahu from Raipur. I m studying now in clasa 11th. When can i apply for NDA test.? How can i apply it.? Please reply as soon as possible.

7th April 2015, 12:41 AM
poojasingh151

Default Re: How can I apply for NDA test after studying in class 11th?

Do not worry, the answer to your each and every query is given as below.

Eligibility criteria for the NDA entrance test:

Only those candidates can apply for this exam who have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board like CBSE, ICSE or state boards. Also those who are appearing for their board exams also can apply for it.

The second criteria is age limitations, candidates must have age in limit 16.5-19.5 years. Let me inform you that no age relaxation is applicable to candidates of any category.

Third one is that, you must be unmarried male of India.

Since you have mentioned that you are studying in class 11th, you cannot apply for the exam.

This entrance exam is conducted twice every year. You can apply for the exam at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. You will have to submit your educational details along with photograph and signature.

This exam has two levels, one is Written test and second one is Service Selection Board.

If you want previous years papers, you can visit www.upsc.gov.in
7th April 2015, 12:41 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You can apply for NDA test after 12th standard only science stream(Physics/Chemistry/Maths) students are applicable for NDA
To join National Defence Academy a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, twice a year.

Eligibility Criteria (As obtained from official recruitment website of the Indian Army)

Age between 16.5 - 19

Qualification - 12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for AF & Navy

Marital Status - Unmarried

Likely SSB Date - Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr

Date Commencement of Training - Jan and Jul

Training Academy - NDA, Khadakwasla, Pune

Duration of Training

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yr at IMA(For Army cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yr at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)

you can also visit http://nda.nic.in/ for more information (Official website)
7th April 2015, 12:47 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

NDA is held twice a year. You can appear in any of the attempt. But first of all you need to ensure that you meet the age criteria and all other. Those are also mentioned below.

1. Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.
2. At least intermediate cleared with any stream.
3. Male candidate
4. Unmarried candidate.
7th April 2015, 01:04 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Note that it is not possible to take on the NDA Examination right now. You are presently considered not eligible for NDA Examination.

# Only those candidates are considered eligible for NDA Examination who fulfil one of the following conditions:

* Must have completed 10+2 with any percentage marks and in any stream/subjects.
* Candidates who are awaited their result in 10+2 are provisionally eligible

# You have to wait for atleast one year more until the completion of 10+2.

# Now you can utilize next one or two years for the preparation of NDA examination by focusing more on concept building by studying NCERT books in detail and minutely.

# You are also required to be male candidate as well as must be unmarried.

# Your age should be lie between 16.5 years to 19 years of age.

# Your body must be free from followings:

* Flat feet
* Knock knee
* Colour blindness
* Diabetes
* Blood pressure
* Cardio-vascular diseases
* Epilepsy
* Arthritis/Gouts/or uric acid problem
* and many other serious physical ailments
7th April 2015, 08:17 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for now only after completing 12 th class.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It recruits people to join Indian wings such as navy, army, and air force.

There is such criteria to apply for NDA

Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years.

You should be an un married male candidate.

You should have passed or appeared for class 12 exam with PCM stream inorder to apply for naval and airforce.

There are two stages in NDA exam namely

1. Written exam
2. SSB interview

To apply for the exam, log on to www.nda.nic.in
7th April 2015, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected sir,
I m Parasmani sahu from Raipur. I m studying now in clasa 11th. When can i apply for NDA test.? How can i apply it.? Please reply as soon as possible.
No, 11th standard candidate are not eligible for NDA exam but 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

You can apply here http://www.upsconline.nic.in. The whole procedure is carried out online in the official website of UPSC. After filling up the details you have to take a print out of the application form.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
7th April 2015, 03:32 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected sir,

You are not eligible to apply for the NDA exam direct after completing your 11th class.

Those candidates, who have completed at least their 10+2 with PCM subjects from the recognized board exam are eligible to sit for this exam.

Union Public Service Commission conducts this exam twice time in a year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

Exam stages:
  1. Written Exam
  2. SSB Interview and
  3. Medical Test
Age limit:
  • Minimum age should be at least 16.5 years.
  • Maximum age should not exist 19 years.
  • No any age relaxation.
Nationality: Candidates must possess nationality of India.

Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.

Physical Requirement:
  • Minimum height for candidates - 157 cm.
  • Chest expansion minimum 5 Cm.
  • Vision should be 6/6 corrected with glasses.
  • No color blindness.
7th April 2015, 05:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. Union Public Service Commission organises entrance exam for this academy twice very year.

It gives candidates opportunity to join different wings of defense like:

>>Indian Army

>>Indian Navy

>>Indian Air Force.

Answers to your query is given below:

When can you apply?

You can apply for the exam if you have passed the 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board. Your age is between 16.5-19.5 years. You are unmarried male.

For Air Force and Indian Navy, mathematics and physics at 10+2 level is compulsory.

So at present being in 10+1 class, you are not eligible to apply for the exam.

You will have to wait for one more year then you can apply for this exam. Till then labour hard and practice questions of Mathematics, English and General awareness as questions asked in General ability test is from these subjects.

How can you apply?

When you will meet the eligibility criteria, next year you can apply for the exam at www.upsconline.nic.in.

For any kind of other details and previous years papers of this exam, visit www.upsc.gov.in.
8th April 2015, 09:16 PM
rajnikant1993

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
You are in 11th standard so at present you can not apply.
Educational qualification to apply for NDA is either you must be 10+2 passed or 10+2 appearing.
Your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
You must be citizen of India.
You must be unmarried.
26th August 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir:,mam, myself, tammineni vamsi krishna. I am studying in 11th standard .i was interested in joining in "Defence GROUP".. I got 9.0 G.P.A.
can i apply for N.D.A examinations ....I want to serve my country..... MY Aim is to become an "NAVY OFFICER."
THANK YOU. Iam expecting a positive reply......

JAI HIND......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?