25th November 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

When to get forms for NDA Exam? Procedure to fill forms for NDA Exam? Can I give NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?

x cuse me sir iwant to ask that when will the the nda forms out and a person can give this exam in class 11 or not another one question is that please tell me the procedure to fill the nda forms

25th November 2011, 04:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: When to get forms for NDA Exam? Procedure to fill forms for NDA Exam? Can I give NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
x cuse me sir iwant to ask that when will the the nda forms out and a person can give this exam in class 11 or not another one question is that please tell me the procedure to fill the nda forms
Hey friend,

NDA- National Defence Academy

This exam is conducted by UPSC,and this exam is held every year and is hed twice as NDA I and NDA II.

As you have asked whether you could write the NDA Exam after doing 11th,it is not possible because only candidates who have finished their +2 from a recognized university are only eligible to apply for the NDA Exam

There are certain other criteria's wh\ich you must satisfy to write the NDA Exam and some of them ma include such as:
  • The candidate must be a citizen of India
  • The candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years
  • Candidate appearing should be a unmarried male candidate

It is stated that you finish your respected +2 and then apply for the NDA Exam

If you want to apply for the NDA Exam you can apply either Online or Offline

Online:

For online forms you can get them at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Offline:

You can get the offline forms at the Head Post offices where UPSC forms are sold.

For more information regarding the NDA exam you can get them at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th November 2011, 07:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get forms for NDA Exam? Procedure to fill forms for NDA Exam? Can I give NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?

Quote:
After 11th class , You are not eligible for NDA exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
29th November 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for NDA Exam? Procedure to fill forms for NDA Exam? Can I give NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?

Where can i get the form
21st December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

My age is 18 running won't i appear for NDA exam since i am in 11th class?
29th December 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

how i will get registration form for NDA exam.please show me the sheet of filling the details.
5th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i am now 11 class can i eligible for NDA exam with medical
22nd January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class Xi and wanted to give nda exam can i ..??
27th January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

my age is 14 and im studying in class 11 and i wanted to give nda exam can i
4th February 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can i give my nda exame in class 11
24th February 2012, 11:38 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

The last date of sale of application form of NDA has been over on 30-01-2012.
The NDA I examination is on 15-04-2012.
So, have a good preparation.
For the latest notifications about the NDA examination, visit :
1. www.upsc.gov.in
2. www.nda.nic.in
6th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

plz next date nda Exam 2012
9th March 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

my birt date is 23-11-1990 can i appear for nda
12th March 2012, 12:08 PM
masuka123

Sorry ,But girls Are not eligible for NDA Examination ,but surely if you want to join Army you can join it after you have done your Graduation .

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination :

10+2/ Equivalent passed certificate from recognized Board / Universities.
Individuals Appearing for above examination are also Eligible
Unmarried Indian male candidates only
Age between 16 1/2 to 19 years

If you are a medical Student you can give AFMC through which you will become Army officer . Other option is Short Service Commission For Women (Officers)

Eligibility criteria For SSC:
You should be a Graduate/Post-Graduate.
After the written exam, & there is the SSB interview followed by a medical examination.

Good Luck!!
23rd March 2012, 01:14 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
NDA (National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by UPSC government twice in a year. To apply for NDA examination, you must have to complete 12th from a recognized university.

Since you have not completed 10+2, therefore, you cannot apply for it as you are in class 11th.

Eligibility Criteria :

~ You must have completed 10+2

~ your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years

~ your nationality must be Indian

~ you must be unmarried male

~ you must be physically fit

♦ You can check the eEligibility below :

How to apply ?

There is a common form for all UPSC exams. Application forms can be submitted by both Online and Offline methods :
• Online: You can apply online by visiting the given website www.upsconline.nic.in

Offline : Forms are available in selected post offices throughout the country.

But Nowadays candidates are required to use the Online method to apply for NDA examination

To get further details, you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~ Ankur.Sunny

Last edited by Ankur.Sunny; 30th March 2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Posted twice.
23rd March 2012, 01:36 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Where can i get the form
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) government conducts NDA (National Defence Academy) exams twice in a year.

NDA has three wings :

• Navy wing
• Air Force wing
• Army wing

Those candidates who have taken Commerce stream can apply only for Army wing of NDA. Candidates who have taken science stream (PCM) can apply for any of the three wings.

You can apply for NDA by two methods :

• Online method : you can apply for NDA online by visiting this website www.upsconline.nic.in.

• Offline method : you can get forms in some selected post offices across the country.

♦ Please check below for some recent information regarding NDA :

Eligibility Criteria :

• you must have passed 10+2 from a recognized institution.

• your age must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

• you must be a permanent citizen of India.

• you must be an unmarried male candidate.

For further details, Click on this link.

regards
~Ankur.Sunny

Last edited by Ankur.Sunny; 30th March 2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Reposted...
23rd March 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Before writing of nda exam is thereany test to apply forthis exam
23rd March 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Before writing of nda exam is thereany test to apply forthis exam
30th March 2012, 05:11 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Sorry sir it is not posible.
NDA is conducted by the upsc twice in a year.
NDA has three wings
Indian airforce
Navy
Indian army
Eligibility criteria:
The candidate shoule be a citizen of india.
The candidate age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.
Education qualification is 10+2 or 12th standard from a recognized state board of india.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible, girls are not eligible for this exam.
Examination pattern:
written test
main exam
interview
for more details visit the website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
All the best.
20th December 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

nda eaxm form fill up date in 2013 ?
6th January 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Neeraj, Studing in 11th class. Sir, kya mein NDA ka exam de sakta hu. My age is 30-08-1998
1st July 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m akshay khandate . i belong from poor family , i want to fill nda form but , i dont know the prcedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?