9th April 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Indian Economic Service recruitment exam? Procedure to join Indian Economic Service?

Respected Sir,
I want to know some tips for giving
Indian Economics Service exam.
I want to enter in Indian Economic Service.
Please tell me the process step by step to join.
Please reply to me asap.

14th April 2015, 02:10 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Indian Economic Service recruitment exam? Procedure to join Indian Economic Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to know some tips for giving
Indian Economics Service exam.
I want to enter in Indian Economic Service.
Please tell me the process step by step to join.
Please reply to me asap.
Well, it is not easy to crack IES exam exam. You must work hard to get success in Indian Economics Service (IES). Here, I am providing you some best tips to crack the IES exam.

- First, you should Know about the IES exam well such as, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Notification etc.
- You should Plan your preparation.
- Practice regularly
- Go through the previous year question papers and answer the question with your knowledge.
- You should Know your strengths and Weaknesses.

Indian Economic Service (IES) which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every year. The Important notification regarding the exam will be published employment newspaper and also updated on the official website of UPSC. The applicant can apply for this exam through online by visiting the official website of UPSC.

Here, I have attached you the syllabus and previous year questions papers for IES exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GEN ECO-I.pdf(99.3 KB, 166 views)
File Type: pdf GEN ECO-II.pdf(67.9 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf GEN ECO-III.pdf(54.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf IES-ISS 2014 Notice.pdf(10.05 MB, 120 views)
14th April 2015, 09:48 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Indian Economic Service recruitment exam? Procedure to join Indian Economic Service?

Tips to crack Indian Economic Service recruitment exam :

Know your strengths and weakness : You need to understands your weakness and strengths before preparation of any subject or examination. As you have to create your time table according to that.

Plan your preparation : Planning is the main part in preparation for UPSC exams. Study plan created by you should be weekly, you have to complete few chapters weekly, so that you can complete your syllabus in time.

Know your Syllabus and Exam pattern well.

Have a knowledge of important chapters.

Practice hard : Practice as much as you can till you are perfect in your chapter.

Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate must have completed his/her PG degree from a recognized university in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics.

Examination Pattern :

Part I carries 1000 marks and you have to face following papers :

General English : 100 Marks
General Studies : 100 Marks
General Economics-I : 200 Marks
General Economics-II : 200 Marks
General Economics-III : 200 Marks
General Economics : 200 Marks

Part II : It is viva-voce of selected candidates from Part I. It is of 200 marks.
3rd April 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I AM APPEARING FOR IES PRE.EXAM BEING HELD IN MAY16. PLS.give me address of best coaching class in mumbai or pune. And tel.No.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?