21st December 2010, 05:55 PM
priti panwar

Procedure to get admission in India Economic Service? Last year papers for the preparation of the exam?

Please tell me indian economic service procedure and i want to see last year paper for my preparation!

Kindly give the all required details as soon as possible!

Best Regards

29th December 2010, 08:01 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in India Economic Service? Last year papers for the preparation of the exam?

hello friend,

For i want to see last year paper you go through this link:
1.http://www.upscportal.com/civilservi...eral-Knowledge
2.http://mrunal-exam.blogspot.com/2009...-question.html

good luck...
18th January 2011, 04:50 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in India Economic Service? Last year papers for the preparation of the exam?

Exams for Indian Economic Service are conducted by UPSC [Union Public Service Commission]. Advertisement appears in major news papers [e.g. Employment News] in the month of June and exam is conducted in the month of November in the same year. Age limit is 21 to 30 years. Educational qualifications required is a Post Graduate degree [e.g. M.A.] in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible to appear in the examination. The exam consists of 6 papers as follows:
Paper 1. General English 100 Marks
Paper 2. General Studies 100 Marks
Paper 3. General Economics-I 200 Marks
Paper 4. General Economics-II 200 Marks
Paper 5. General Economics-III 200 Marks
Paper 6. General Economics-IV 200 Marks
This is followed by Personality Test [Interview] 200 Marks
19th July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

can B.A economic final year student can apply?
28th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

can B.COM final year student apply for IES ?
11th October 2012, 10:18 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can B.COM final year student apply for IES ?
IES stands for Indian Economic Service and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission .

No ,your Not eligible for IES ( Indian Economic Service ) Examination . B.com is not enough to Qualification to apply for IES Examination .

To appear in Indian Economic Service Examination than you should Complete Master degree in Economic Specialization from recognized University .

You should Studied in any one of the Subject in Master degree Course like,

=Economy
=Applied Economics
=Econometrics
=Business Economics

Final year candidate (or) Waiting for Master degree result candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Your age should Not Less than 21 years and Not Above 30 years and If your an SC/ST (or) OBC candidate than Upper age relaxation will applicable .

So,According to your Qualification your Not eligible for IES Examination . If your Really Interested to apply for this Examination .

Than I suggest you to Apply for Master degree in Economic Specialization . After Completing the Master degree Course your definitely eligible for IES Examination .

The Notification for this Examination Updated in Official website of UPSC and Published in Employment news paper .

Here I provide you the previous question papers for IES (Indian Economic Service )Examination ..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Economic Service 5.pdf(68.3 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf Indian Economic Service 3.pdf(55.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf Indian Economic Service 4.pdf(60.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf Indian Economic Service 09.pdf(55.3 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf ECONOMICS_3.pdf(56.4 KB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?