9th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?

Sir,
Can I get Offer Letter for Post Graduation admission in Germany from any University as I got 5.5 Bands in IELTS? I have completed Graduation in English medium. I have completed my B.Sc IN CS and my CGPA is 3.648 out of 4. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  2. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  3. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  16. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  17. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
11th April 2015, 07:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?

It is very difficult to get admission in PG courses at universities of Germany, if you have secured only 5.5 bands in IELTS exam. That's because most of the universities offers admission, only if the candidate have minimum 6 bands in IELTS exam. So, I suggest you to retake the IELTS exam and try to score 6 or 6.5 bands to get admission easily. Your CGPA is good, but try to get good score in IELTS exam.
30th January 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?

Hi, I have attended visa interview today, but my score of ielts was 5.5 for Germany . Will I get visa ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?