11th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of dates of all the entrance exams which are going to happen for Post graduation course?

List of dates of all the entrance exams which are going to happen for Post graduation course? I just completed my graduation course and I am now looking for doing the best post graduation course in the best college. So, kindly provide me all the entrance exam dates to apply for them and try my best! Thanks!

23rd April 2015, 01:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of dates of all the entrance exams which are going to happen for Post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of dates of all the entrance exams which are going to happen for Post graduation course? I just completed my graduation course and I am now looking for doing the best post graduation course in the best college. So, kindly provide me all the entrance exam dates to apply for them and try my best! Thanks!
The entrance exam notification dates for Master degree courses differ from college to college. Every institutes separately release entrance exam notification based on various factors. Normally, most of the universities release the notification for Master degree entrance exam during the month of Feb/March and entrance exam will be held during the month of April/May. However, it may vary based on the university and state. Since, you are not mentioning the particular university, so it is better that you can visit the concerned university official website to get more details regarding entrance exam notification.

The Master degree entrance exam notification will be updated on the official website and publish in the university notice board as well. Since, you are aspiring to get a study Master degree through best university, so here I am listing you the best universities which offers Master Degree course.

Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)
Maurice Nagar, University of Delhi, Delhi

Loyola College
Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai

St. Xavier’s College
30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani), Kolkata

Lady Shriram College for Women (LSR)
Lajpat Nagar-IV, Delhi

Christ College
Hosur Road, Bangalore

St. Xavier's College
5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?