2nd March 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?

I am a student of 1st year B.Sc Chemistry Honors. I am interested in doing my Post Graduation from Abroad. I wanted to know what exams I need to prepare for in order to do my Post Graduation in Abroad from a reputed university . I also wanted to know what scholarships are available and how will I prepare myself for the entrance exams and for getting a scholarship. I would be really grateful to anyone who would enlighten me on this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  2. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  7. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  8. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  9. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scholarship exams to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  11. List of scholarship exams to study abroad?
  12. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  13. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  14. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  15. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  16. Information about all the entrance exams for post graduation Abroad?
  17. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  18. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
8th March 2015, 04:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 1st year B.Sc Chemistry Honors. I am interested in doing my Post Graduation from Abroad. I wanted to know what exams I need to prepare for in order to do my Post Graduation in Abroad from a reputed university . I also wanted to know what scholarships are available and how will I prepare myself for the entrance exams and for getting a scholarship. I would be really grateful to anyone who would enlighten me on this matter.
Firstly you must concentrate on your overall academic result when it comes to your Under Graduate Course.
You must prepare nicely for the Entrance Examination that is GRE and TOEFL Examinations.
Both of the Entrance Examinations are required if you are to get admission into the Universities of Abroad you will need to crack both of these Examinations.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University from where you want to avail the course.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.

If you are having a very good academic result throughout your career and you will have to give a very good Interview and you will stand a good chance of having a Full Scholarship for you.
Also increase the depth of your Domain Knowledge as it also a basis on which you will be given the Scholarship.
Make sure you have a particular field on which you want to do further study and also be confident when you will be giving your Interview.
So make sure that you follow all the necessary steps and for now concentrate on your overall marks in your Under Graduate Course and you will stand a good chance of studying your Maters Degree from Abroad with a full Scholarship Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?