15th April 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Which is the best group can be chosen
for my standard 11th after my 10th
which has good career and good job options?
Kindly tell me about it immediately.

22nd April 2015, 09:55 PM
deepa...

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?

hi,
there are many groups to choose which are equally good. among them PCMB, PCMC are suggested in science stream. if you opt for PCMB, you can go for Medical field and also Engineering field, you can also try for bachelor degrees in science because PCMB consists of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology. as a science student you will even have option to enter in to b.com, BBA, BBM all those are for commerce students. it is because, you will have mathematics in it. if you go for PCMC, you can enter in to all the above mentioned except in Medical and biological and zoological field. it is because, you will have computer science instead of biology, which is good for computer science and information science engineering. so, to me, i will suggest to go for science group so that you can take right decisions when you finish your boards.
17th May 2015, 10:51 AM
savneybillford

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?

All the courses have similar opportunities. The scope and building up ones career is based on ones individual performance. However if you choose science you have a liberty to go to commerce or even arts later. You may not be able to choose BBM in commerce but you can choose BCom instead if you choose to shift. I suggest you go for PCMB in your 11th. From this course you can choose to be a Doctor,Engineer,Scientist,Lecturer,Biologist... You can even jump to computers after your degree. That is PGDCA diploma in computer applications.
So PCMB has the wide array of chances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?