15th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Where should I study Higher Secondary Science either in Government school or in Private school?

Respected Sir,
I want to know about the differences
of Government Schools and Private Schools?
If I want to study my Higher Secondary with Science
then which school is good for me?

17th April 2015, 12:28 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where should I study Higher Secondary Science either in Government school or in Private school?

It's better to study in Private school rather than studying in government school, as the environment and facilities is not proper in government school, so it is better to study higher secondary from private school as there are proper facility is been provided in private schools. But if you have financial problem then you can go for government school, but if there is no such issues then it is advisable to go for private school.
18th April 2015, 12:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study Higher Secondary Science either in Government school or in Private school?

There is no difference between Higher Secondary Science course offered by Government and Private School. The syllabus of this course is same in both Government and Private school. But, more care is taken in private schools for completing the syllabus in time and for conducting study hours and there is no fee to be paid for government school but, for private school, you need to pay some thousands of amount. So, now you can select the school of your choice for pursuing Higher Secondary Science course whether Government school or Private School depending your convenience.
18th April 2015, 07:50 PM
Tanveer2308

Both boards are recognized but if you want to choose better then I will suggest you to take admission in private schools. Reasons behind this are as follows :-
* private school has better staff as compare to government schools.
* there is pressure on teachers in private school that they have to teach hardly.
* private schools focus on competitive exams (IIT , AIEEE , AIPMT).
* level of study in private school is somewhat high.
* in government schools teacher sets student free.
* private schools give scholarships every year to bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?