10th July 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?

Hello sir/mam.
I have completed B.tech in cse from PTU. I just confirm that can i apply for private school teacher.what can i do for this .which type of exam is cleared for become a private school teacher. can i teach computer subject in school.For applying the school teacher B.ed is required after B.tech.

2nd April 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?

Hello sir.. I m doing mtech in electronic and communication..I want to become a teacher in private school..can I??.. Is it necessary to have qualification in b.ed..
I want to teach chemistry and mathematics.. Please give me solution
15th April 2015, 10:36 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam.
I have completed B.tech in cse from PTU. I just confirm that can i apply for private school teacher.what can i do for this .which type of exam is cleared for become a private school teacher. can i teach computer subject in school.For applying the school teacher B.ed is required after B.tech.

Yes, you can apply for the private School teacher. But, i will suggest you to apply for the post of lecturer in any of the private engineering Institutions, as the fresh graduate are also in demand in many if the Engineering Institutions. So, you can try for the lecturer than to be a teacher.
4th September 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?

I am working in a cbse affiliated school for last 20 years as a computer teacher. I have not done B Ed. So I want to know that is B Ed is required or not
24th October 2020, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Master of science in biotechnlogy.can I eligible to work as a teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?