15th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Last date of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic entrance exam application form submission?

Hi Friends,
Please let me know the last date
for submission of application for
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic entrance exam.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  2. Date for sale and submission of UP Polytechnic form
  3. Last date of Polytechnic entrance exam form submission in Guwahati?
  4. Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?
  5. How can I get information about polytechnic entrance exam application?
  6. Madhya Pradesh pre medical entrance exam application form submission date?
  7. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  8. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  9. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission?
  10. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  11. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  12. Date of Written Exam and the last date to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam form?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  15. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  16. What's the last date of form submission for Bihar polytechnic entrance exam? How many candidates would appear in this exam?
  17. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma in Mechanical engineering colleges and their addresses in Hyderabad?
18th April 2015, 12:43 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic entrance exam application form submission?

The last date for submission of the application form were not yet declared. For more details about the exam dates and results check the link given below.
http://www.sbtetap.gov.in
18th April 2015, 12:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic entrance exam application form submission?

The last date for submission of application form of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic entrance examination is 11th May, 2015. The online application form filling process starts from 26th April, 2015 and ends on 11th May, 2015.

The AP PolyCET examination is going to be held on 29th May, 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?