15th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?

Hello Sir,
Is it easy to go Abroad for education purpose?
Supose, if I will do part time job in Abroad
and studying there then what kind of Visa I
have to apply? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  3. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  4. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  5. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  6. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  7. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  8. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  9. How to get admission in colleges in Canada for MBBS or Medicine? How to apply? What is the criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  11. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  12. What kind of Part time Jobs I can get being a candidate of pursuing Hardware & Networking course?
  13. How can I manage my time table having aim of further studies Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  15. Can I kind any kind of part time home job after completing PGDCA?
  16. What type of job I can get abroad if I don't have the passport yet? Can I get a job directly if I study there?
  17. Can I study in FTII as NRI student if working in Abroad?
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
21st April 2015, 05:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?

Most of the countries are allowing international students to work for minimum 20 hours per week. So, you can work part time in most of the countries. There is no special VISA to do Part time work, you can go to any country on student VISA(F-1 Visa) and with student VISA, you can pursue higher studies in Aboard and even you can also do part time jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?