19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?

Sir,
I got 10 CGPA in 10th standard and 9.6 CGPA in 12th.
I want to know that after doing B.Tech(CSE) I have
any chance to study MS in Computer Science in
University of Oxford? What are the requirements for
admission in such university for this course?

21st April 2015, 08:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS (Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completion of your B.Tech (CSE) from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in University of Oxford, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations and also you need to appear in GRE examination. By reporting these examination scores to University of Oxford, you can apply for admission to MS course in University of Oxford.
21st April 2015, 05:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?

Yes, you can apply for MS(Computer Science) admission in University of Oxford after the completion of your B.Tech. To apply for admission in University of Oxford, you should have minimum 3.55 CGPA(out of 4.0) in your B.Tech and you have to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. Following are the minimum, which you have to score, to get admission in in University of Oxford.
1. IELTS - Minimum 7.0 bands(Minimum 6.5 per component)
2. TOEFL - Minimum 100 marks
3. GRE - Above 320 marks

Admission Procedure:-
You can apply for admission through online by visiting the following link.
https://apply.graduate.ox.ac.uk/urd/...iw_ipp_app_crs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?