26th April 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?

Sir
Jamia Millia Islamia has published in local news paper of Srinagar, J&K that prospectus for various Graduation courses of Jamia Millia Islamia is available on their website. But sorry to say that I did not found anything. Please tell me name of website where I can see?

27th April 2015, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?

You can find the Jamia Milla Islamia University Graduate courses prospectus in Jamia Milla Islamia University official website http://jmi.ac.in/. The prospectus will be under announcements section, you can also download prospectus and application forms from the official website.
27th April 2015, 11:03 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?

Don't worry i will provide that link. You can see the prospectus of JMI entrance examination. I have attached the prospectus of the JMI Examination. I hope it is very useful for you.

-> Last date for receipt of application: 01th May 2015

Prospectus: Click Here !!!

Official Website: Click Here !!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus2015.pdf(2.08 MB, 104 views)
16th March 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can somebody apply for B.Com (Hons.) in JMI without having maths in class 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?