26th April 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?

How can a student presently in class 7th apply for admission in sanik school and when will the forms distributed? I just want to change the school to Sanik now and I need to know the procedure to move forward for the same. So, please provide me the information as soon as possible.

27th April 2015, 01:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?

Sanik schools offer admission only in 6th and 9th standards, sanik schools won't offer admissions to 8th standard. So, you can get admission in 8th standard. If you are interested to join in sanik schol, you can apply for 9th standard admission, after the completion of your 8th standard. To get admission in sanik school, you have to appear for sanik school entrance exam, if you qualify such exam, then you will get admission in sanik school.

Eligibility:-
1. Candidate should have passed 8th standard from a recognized institute, before the date of admission
2. Candidates age must be between 13 to 14 years.

Exam Pattern:-
Paper I:-
Mathematics and Science - 275 marks
Paper II:-
English and Social Studies - 175 marks
27th April 2015, 09:09 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can a student presently in class 7th apply for admission in sanik school and when will the forms distributed? I just want to change the school to Sanik now and I need to know the procedure to move forward for the same. So, please provide me the information as soon as possible.

Yes, yo u can apply for the Sainik School after passing your 7th Grade. So, what you need to do is to take the Form available in the Market for the admission into the Sainik School, fill the form and submit it to the School Authority for the further process. Even there is a various Quota for the students of the Government Servants, so you must be strong enough to fight those competitive Students.
27th April 2015, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?

No, Sainik School does not distribute the application forms for 8th standard admission. It offers admissions only to 6th and 9th standards and admissions are confined only to boys. To be eligible to get admission in 9th standard in Sainik School, the candidate must have completed 8th standard from a recognised school and the candidate must be in between 13-14 years old. Since, the Sainik School does not offer admissions to 8th class, it is better to complete your 8th standard from any other school and you can apply for 9th standard admission in Sainik School.
7th January 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

When we will get the form for admission of class 8 in year 2018 in bhonsala military school Nashik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?