27th April 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job?

Hello,

I like to know you that which one is better course for me after education getting government job

Please tell me which one is best for my career bpharma or d pharma? I am not sure about the difference and hence want your guidance to proceed forward. Thanks.

27th April 2015, 05:01 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job?

You are going good and you have two very good choices in which one is obviously better but other one is also a very good course to pursue to get a good job in future.

Well you have got B.Pharma and D.Pharma in which, you have to choose only one and so confused so I would like to tell you that there is nothing to say except Diploma and a degree.

Even you also know that D.Pharma is a Diploma in Pharmacy and B.Pharma is a Bachelor's of Pharmacy means that is a complete bachelor's degree whereas D.Pharma is only a diploma of limited period or duration.

As far as my views are concerned, you should go for B.Pharmacy because it is a complete bachelor's degree that will give you complete knowledge from basic level so that you could learn more and in depth about the subject which is required by the recruiter offering a job so why not collect complete knowledge about a subject when we are really going for that.

If you ask about D.Pharma then I would say that do not go for it if you have a choice of B.Pharma. because it is a diploma course that would give you the knowledge of the subject clearly but you will study only major points of the subject means you will not get in depth of anything in this course.

When you will apply for the job then B.Pharmacy holders will get the job but candidates having diploma in pharmacy will not be considered first because recruiters have better choice so why give them the chance.

Except all these things, there is one more reason to pursue B.Pharmacy is that, when you will try to apply for master's degree then you will easily get admission in M.Pharmacy but D.Pharma will not make you eligible to get admission in this course so see the future and go for B.Pharmacy.

One more thing is there, if you would ever like to apply for any field government job that requires a degree then your B.Pharmacy will work but on the basis of your D.Pharma you can not apply for other field jobs that is why think about the future and pursue B.Pharmacy.
28th May 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job?

I like to know you that which one is better course for me after education getting government job

Please tell me which one is best for my career bpharma or d pharma? I am not sure about the difference and hence want your guidance to proceed forward. Thanks
19th June 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Do we will get nice job and salary by doing. B pharmacy and m pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?