28th April 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Sc Agriculture having -5 marks in JEE?

How can I get admission in BSc agri with the lowest marks in JEE having -5 marks? I want to getting admission in agri at any cost as soon as possible.

28th April 2015, 05:11 PM
arzookumar

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Sc Agriculture having -5 marks in JEE?

No , Their is no chance to take admission in any college of IIT JEE so i requset you to pleases prepare for IIT and try to best for taking admission in agricultural department.
Qualifications :10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
and/or Mathematics as subjects (may vary)
28th April 2015, 05:28 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Sc Agriculture having -5 marks in JEE?

No colleges provide seats for students who got -5 marks in JEE Mains in any stream.

To take admission in any colleges to study B.Sc agriculture ,you need to apply for the entrance examination of the colleges which offers B.Sc agriculture degree.

Through ICAR ,BCECE,JCECE,MCET......... one can get admission in colleges under them if they qualify.
Without qualifying any entrance examination ,it is impossible to get admission because of large number of application for limited number of seats.

It is necessary for a student to hold 12th degree in Physics,Chemistry,Biology to study B.Sc agriculture in any college.

Students with Physics,Chemistry,Maths in 12th are only allowed to study B.Tech in Agriculture .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?