29th April 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Percentage and fee structure of B.Com at St. Xavier's college Kolkata?

Hello sir I am interested in b.Com.
so can you please provide information about percentage and fees structure . please provide information sir St. Xavier's college of Kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  2. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  5. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  6. Percentage and fee structure of B.Com at St. Xavier's college Kolkata? -- [New]
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  8. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  9. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  10. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  11. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  12. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  13. What is the fee structure of St xaviers college Ranchi
  14. Fee structure of Geonka College Kolkata for UG?
  15. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in KPC medical college, Kolkata
  17. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  18. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
30th April 2015, 11:57 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Percentage and fee structure of B.Com at St. Xavier's college Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I am interested in b.Com.
so can you please provide information about percentage and fees structure . please provide information sir St. Xavier's college of Kolkata
St. Xavier’s College offers 3 years B.Com course with honors in Accounting and Finance, Marketing Management and E-Commerce. A candidate will be called for interview if he or she is eligible according to the below filtration criteria.

You must have passed higher secondary examination conducted by West Bengal council for higher secondary education or any equivalent examination from recognized board or university.

He or she should have obtained a minimum of 60% and 45% marks in each subject, if applying for Honors. For applying for B.Com, Mathematics or Business Maths or Business Eco with Maths is compulsory subject in 12th level.

For Fees structure please click here to get full details
30th April 2015, 12:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage and fee structure of B.Com at St. Xavier's college Kolkata?

If you are interested to get an admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata you need to fulfills the requirements for it.

--> You must complete 10+2 from the recognized University which is approved by the West Bengal Service Commission of University of Kolkata.

--> You should secure minimum 60% marks on aggregate of all subjects in the Previous examination and in addition to this you need to secure minimum 45% of marks in each paper of previous examination.

--> And this is all about percentage requirement to get admission is St. Xavier's College for B.Com Course.

--> Selection process for admission based on the 10+2 marks with Interview marks.

Fee Structure for B.Com in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata :

The amount of fee at St. Xavier's College is some what expensive and the payment is of One time ,Yearly and Monthly basis.

All over for the first quarter of the course you need to pay a amount of " Rs. 18,500 (Morning) and Rs. 30,800 for Evening.

If you have a " Hostel and Mess fee " then it takes the additional charge.

For detailed fee structure you can visit this link. Fee details
30th April 2015, 05:17 PM
divyavuda

Default Re: Percentage and fee structure of B.Com at St. Xavier's college Kolkata?

St. Xavier's College, is very popular college in kolkata having Autonomous since 2006

Eligibility criteria:-

- Students having passed +2 within the last three years

-A student must have 45% marks in all subjects studied at the +2 level

-English as compulsory subject in 10+2

Admission Fee details :

Admission Fee :3000
Session Charge :2000
Practice Teaching :150
For Science & Geography Lab Charges :350

Registration Fee :
Other University :200
Calcutta University :100
Certificates :200
Cyber Fee :200
Examination Fee:
Semester I :500
Semester II :900
1st May 2015, 12:28 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate program of 3 years in commerce and related subjects.
This course provide ideal pathway for professional career.

St.Xaviers College,Kolkata enjoys a pre-eminent reputation for excellence of teaching and its dynamic discipline.

Eligibility criteria for admission for B.Com are
-Students must holds 10+2 degree in any disciple from recognized board.
-Students must hold minimum of 60% marks in 10+2 examination.

Selection of students is done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2.
29th October 2015, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure and eligibility for b.com(h) including the hostel facility?
25th November 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in intermediate section of commerce in Xavier college Ranchi & would like to take admission in your college for my further studies ..... but sir I am confused between b.com & bba .. which will be better to do among these ...to make career in commerce .....
Thank You sir ......
3rd April 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to apply for bcom but i was not having maths in class 12. will i be eligible?
9th April 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 67% marks in B.Com Honours in Part 2 but not get 55% marks in Part 1 from CU , may I eligible for taking admission for M.Com from St. Xaviers College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?