3rd May 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma course in Bangalore?

What is the qualification required to do diploma course in Karnataka(Bangalore)??

What is the fee structure??

How many years is it ???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?
  3. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  5. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  6. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  7. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  8. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  12. How may I get details about in MBBS course Bangalore? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? I'm from Nigeria (West Africa)
  13. Can I write KCET in Bangalore after completing SSC in AP, Diploma in Bangalore?
  14. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  15. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  16. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  17. Bangalore CET criteria
  18. PO eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2015, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma course in Bangalore?

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Diploma course in Bangalore or anywhere is completion of 10th standard with an aggregate of at least 40% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinatio which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma course.

Duration of Diploma Course :-
The duration of Diploma course is three years.

Fee Structure of Diploma course :-
The fee structure of Diploma course is not same in all colleges/universities. It varies from college to college depending upon the facilities and quality of education offered by the college/university.
3rd May 2015, 11:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma course in Bangalore?

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply for admission in Diploma courses. To get admission in Diploma courses, candidates have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in their state. If they can qualify in such exam, then they will get admission in Diploma course. So, if you have completed your 10th standard, you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam and after qualifying the exam, you can join in any Diploma course, in which you are interested.

Fee structure and course duration:-
The fee structure depends upon the course and the college, in which you want to join, because the fee structure varies from one college to another college. And the minimum course duration of any Diploma course is 3 years.
4th May 2015, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification required to do diploma course in Karnataka(Bangalore)??

What is the fee structure??

How many years is it ???
Course duration for polytechnic diploma course is 3 years.

For fees structure of diploma course, you should contact to college authority.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?