6th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to do M.Tech in Electronics Field as I have completed B.Tech from ECE.
So, please tell me which Electronics subject will better for me so that after doing M.Tech I can do job in renowned Companies like VLSI and Embedded Systems based companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  2. How to join M.Tech after completing B.E in E&C?
  3. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  4. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  5. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I choose VLSI, Power Electronics or Embedded Systems?
  7. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  8. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  9. Which are the best MS courses in EEE?
  10. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  11. Which are the good courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems after completing B.E in electronics
  12. Which is the best course in ME for me after completion of BE in ECE to get Jobs in Core Companies?
  13. Can I apply for VLSI and Embedded stream after scoring 324 rank in Digital systems and computer electronics stream?
  14. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  15. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.?
  16. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  17. Syllabus for ECE branch to write PGECET exam?
  18. Which is a better stream between VLSI, DIP or Embedded Systems?
3rd September 2015, 07:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems?

M. Tech is a degree course in which you have done post graduation in a particular subject.. It's nice that you have keen interest in VLSI and also wants to get job in VLSI and embedded system based companies..

**For this you have to do M.Tech course in VLSI DESIGN.. As you know it is the top branch for doing M.Tech in India... So for getting admission in this course in good colleges as IIT or NIT's you have to secure good marks in GATE exam...

**So prepare well for the GATE exam and try to score more than 650+ score in GATE exam to get a chance of getting admission in VLSI DESIGN in good colleges as IIT or NIT's..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?