4th May 2010, 12:36 PM
snigdha.pani

Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Hi Sir/Madam
I am Snigdha here.
I have completed BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication ) in 2009 with 6.56 CGPA.
Can you please suggest me which course would be the best for my career as per my Education ?
I came to know that there are courses like embedded and VLSI . What is your remarks on these ?

Thanks
Snigdha

Related Questions:
  1. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  2. Which are the good courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems after completing B.E in electronics
  3. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  4. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. Should I choose VLSI, Power Electronics or Embedded Systems?
  6. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  7. Which are the good career embedded or VLSI courses in E&TC in M.E?
  8. What should I do after passing diploma except B.Tech?
  9. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  10. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems? -- [New]
  12. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  13. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  16. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  17. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  18. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
4th May 2010, 03:08 PM
Harshita21

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

good afternoon snigdha

I think you should go for VLSI because companies giving more opportunities to freshers .

But for a good job you need to work in real time on VLSI .

Also ES has similar need ,you can go in any filed but with asound knowledge

All the best
4th May 2010, 07:01 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

dear,
doing any of the CCNA course in telecom field will be best for you.....as candidates with CCNA certification are preferred for jobs in many firms......

courses in embedded systems is also good and will lead you to the core of electronics and might get a job in electronic firms...

best of luck
4th May 2010, 09:04 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yes you ahve heard well about VLSI and Embedded course.

You are on the right path of your success.

Since you are a B.tech ( Electronics & Telecomunication) both VLSI desing and Embedded System Desing will be best for you and few more courses like Diploma in Advance System Design, Certificate course in digital signal will be also best for you.

If you want to opt for VLSI desing or Embedded System Desing then it is neccessary to persue that course from a Good institute, thats because market is floded with these degree holders and its get more tougher for getting job.

And the one and only best institute for studing this course is CADAC,Mohali,Mumbai,Kolkata campus.This institute has 100% placement record since decades, which makes this institute one of the premium institute.So, getting in there is tougher.Find the admission details from here- http://acts.cdac.in/actsonline/Websi...mepg/vlbro.asp

If you would not be able to getinto CADAC then switch to Integrated Circuit and Information Technology (ICIT) pvt.ltd.after CADAC that institute is better for the purpose.Find the details from here- http://www.icitonline.org/

Best of Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~
5th May 2010, 12:28 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

there are very few scope in VLSI in India.I would suggest you not to go for this rather you can try in Embedded domain(Automotive/Mobile etc.).These domains have some better scope in India than VLSI.
5th May 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I m in final yr of B.tech ETC branch. I want to know the courses related to telecommunication engineering.
i want to join telecommuniction field.
8th May 2010, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam
I am gyana here.
I have completed BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication ) in 2009 with 6.56 CGPA.
Can you please suggest me which course would be the best for my career as per my Education ?
11th May 2010, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i think its a mistake doing CCNA after BE because even a 10 2 can be a CCNA certified
11th May 2010, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for good future & i am in core telecom what should i do i have done ccna
13th May 2010, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I am B.E(Electronics)final year student with an avg result 59%. I do not want to do both MBA and GATE so what are the other courses that i can do ? I also want to work in DRDO but there is age limit of 28 so can i work over there as a asistant to help them in there research?
14th May 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E (Electronics & Communication) with 70%....I am confused that whether i should go for VLSi or should opt CCNA.....which of them has better scope????
17th May 2010, 07:29 AM
Harshita21

hi
you should go for VLSI because it is that course which is only for electronics.
But CCNA in today's date many computer science & IT students also opt.
So it is very common.
VLSI has very good scope ,do it where the institute offer real time working & project in VLSI .
Secondly VLSI companies offer job for freshers.

Best of luck
19th May 2010, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

what are the career aspects of doing ccna in telecom fields.. also give me the next course to be done in telecom industry ... it would be grateful to u all to reply ...
19th May 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done my B.E in Electronics & Communication(70%).....I am confused that either i should go for CCNA or i should do VLSI course.......can anyony help me out and can give names of good colleges..........
20th May 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm a diploma engineer in electonics n telecom ,appeared AMIE(sec-A) this year.
Is any couse conducted by CDAC with this eligibility.

Thanx
Mohua
24th May 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam,
This is vyshnavi, I have completed my B.Tech in the year of 2009 and I have got 66.5% , I'want correct suggestion from ur side which is better to join in VLSI or Embedded Systems, what the reaso for that also
Regards,
Vyshnavi
25th May 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E in Electronics & Communication and doing CCNA from HCL CDC. Is i am on right path or i have done a mistake by joining
26th May 2010, 12:39 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

really both the course is very good one.
and you can get benefit due to this course,
apart from it networking is also very important courses as you also benogs to the communication par.
26th May 2010, 01:34 PM
Harshita21

CCNA is a good certificate for networking you have interest in it,then go for it without any waiting for time. Do right now

good luck
27th May 2010, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electronics&telecomunications ,but i want go in army...so what should for that
plz suggest soon..
kamini
29th May 2010, 05:07 AM
drdo99
Banned

I am myself a ece engg.
The jobs are vivid.
You can be placed in it sector, communication jobs etc.
Yes,vlsi is fast resolving. But categorilly electronic jobs are less in India.
Do your m.tech,if your interested in vlsi etc
30th May 2010, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Im currently in final year of BE Electronics and Telecomm., I want to opt for M.tech. Can U tell me How to prepare for M.tech entrance exams GATE or something else to be done. frm where should i prepare for the Same.should i join some of the institution . N where the institutions are in India. n which streams are there in Mtech for an Electronics and Telecomm. Engg.
Hope 4 the Best...
Please Help..
Mohammed Junaid
31st May 2010, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i have completed btech from ece in 2007 but i confused which course is better than me because i not
interest in embbed system and vlsi can u tell me which course apart this give reply plz i am very tensee
e
31st May 2010, 02:01 AM
mohd shakeel

i have completed B.E in Electronics & Communication and doing CCNA from HCL CDC. Is i am on right path or i have done a mistake by joining[/QUOTE]
31st May 2010, 08:59 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd shakeel View Post
i have completed B.E in Electronics & Communication and doing CCNA from HCL CDC. Is i am on right path or i have done a mistake by joining
[/QUOTE]

No, dear you are on right Path. However it would be much better if you had opted for institutes like- CDAC etc. but dont worry HCL study centre has well developed from what it was at starting time. But one tension is HCL has not so good placement facility. In its kolkata centre it offers 100% placement assistance but not gauranty.
31st May 2010, 09:16 PM
bholag

dear friend,
Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech like VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses is good for career as both are related to electronic & telecommunication department.
This courses are provided by many training institute like
APPIN ,delhi
31st May 2010, 10:44 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
really it is very good for that embedded system and vlsi,
if you will these course then it will be very easier to get the job.
both the course is very good one for your self,
but please do this course from the well institute.
31st May 2010, 11:29 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by snigdha.pani View Post
Hi Sir/Madam
I am Snigdha here.
I came to know that there are courses like embedded and VLSI . What is your remarks on these ?

Thanks
Snigdha
dear friend,
Embedded circuitary and VLSI course is good for electronics student.

Embedded circuitary and VLSI course is provided by APPIN institute
1st June 2010, 12:39 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

if you had opted for institutes like- CDAC etc. but dont worry HCL study centre has well developed from what it was at starting time. But one tension is HCL has not so good placement facility.I would suggest you not to go for this rather you can try in Embedded domain(Automotive/Mobile etc.).These domains have some better scope in India than VLSI
1st June 2010, 01:04 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

some colleges are:
IIT, Chennai (Est: 1958) Address: Sardar Patel Road, Chennai - 600036 Tel: 4458000 Seats: 1,660 Cut off: Entrance exam
IIT, Delhi (Est: 1962) Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016 Website: www.iitd.ernet.in
The IIT edge apart, it stands out for its innovative "venture incubation" programmes and alumni funding.
IIT, Kanpur (Est: 1960 ) Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur e-mail: [email protected] Seats: 450
There's no hierarchy here: senior professors attend classes taught by young assistants. Has slipped from its No.1 position but it remains a trendsetter.
IIT, Kharagpur (Est:1950) Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal - 721302 Tel: 55221
e-mail: [email protected]
IIT, Powai (Est: 1958) Address: Powai, Mumbai - 400076 Tel: 5782545 e-mail: [email protected]
1st June 2010, 01:13 PM
niraj bilaimare

Wink Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

why not you join cdac there are some cource like vlsi,embeded.if you join this you gating more knowledge about vlsi,embeded,both the field are good.you decide where is your interest.according to me you go embeded because your electronics & telecommunicatoin so you have the knowledge of hardware.so you have to take the knowledge of embeded .so you know both hardware and software.
2nd June 2010, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

res mam/sir,
I am student of elect. & telecom. (BE).which r other courses other than MBA& M-TECH for us?
3rd June 2010, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

res mam/sir,
I am Shilpa here..
I have completed my engineering in electronics and telecomunication in 2009.i secured 59% so can u please suggest me some courses related to telecomm. Since i am a female i dont prefer field job.so please suggest courses according to that.
Thank you.
7th June 2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir\mam
i hav completed my engineering in electronics and communication in 2010. u can pls suggest me some courses related to my core area.otherwise better to do dotnet,java is it enough to go for a software field.which area to choose.which one is best scope for me.
thank you
regards
bala
12th June 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my degree in electronics.i want to go for software courses.which course should be more preferable?plz reply
13th June 2010, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

try CETPA Infotech they are Decade old institute in Northern India successful trained thousand of satisfied students!!!!
14th June 2010, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/mam,
i have just completed my engg from electronics & telecommunications n i m in a fix wheather 2 opt 4 vlsi course or ccna so that i'll b able 2 get a good job with a handsome salary package.
15th June 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon,
i am persuing my fianl yaer m.tech in dssp having b.tech background in ece. iam very much interesed to do a course in microcontroller/embedded syste.because only project iwork is there in my fianl year.so i have so much time to do a course tahi will be haelpful for my career.
16th June 2010, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

please stop asking same ques .................. atleast reply some innovative ans
16th June 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i am gyana from bbsr,orissa.
i just completed my b.tech in etc with cgpa:8.06 ,i hav also 86 % in classX & 84% in class XII.
I want to do some job releted course to get into job.
plz help me to decide what is right in this movement to do..
thank u.
ph.no:9861539330
16th June 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Gud aftrnun,
I m Bhargav, i m studying b.tech 3rd year in ECE,
what are the best courses that are available and are good for ECE people after completing b.tech?
21st June 2010, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I m Rahul i hve completed my be(E&TC) will anyone tell me what shud i do after dis any courses or higher education?
22nd June 2010, 05:51 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m Rahul i hve completed my be(E&TC) will anyone tell me what shud i do after dis any courses or higher education?

For greater Career prospect it is better to enroll for Higher Studies. And basically there is 3 Good options in it.

1) MBA:- You can Enroll for MBA with specialisation in Telecom, Marketing or System Management.

2) M.Tech:- You can also go for M.Tech in VLSI or Embedded System design.

3) PG Diploma: You can also Enroll for some PG Diploma courses which are specially designed for E&TC Engineers from CDAC.

Now thwe choice is your's.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
22nd June 2010, 06:46 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can apply for gate exam for only m.tech and cat exam for only mba so you can choose any one .
22nd June 2010, 07:26 PM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion vlsi & embeded course is very good for ec student.as there have lots of job opportunity in vlsi.
23rd June 2010, 06:21 PM
sital

dear friend
VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses is good for career for electronics and telecommunication engineers .
it enhances the technical concept and knowledge and depth of electronics.
it is related to networking of electronics
23rd June 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Mam
I ravi just completed BE(ECE) with aggregate of 70%.I'm intrested working in electronics dommain.now
I'm planning to do MSe in signal processing & communication.Am I taken a right decision? or I should do
MSe in VLSI or Embedded?pls suggest me.
23rd June 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

wat jobs can v expect after engineering (ECE)
25th June 2010, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Telecommunication courses after BE???
30th June 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

after compliting 12th sci with 72% which course is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?