9th May 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job on Diploma basis in Hyderabad?

Hii i am sony studying in final year diploma cme my question is
how i can get job on diploma base in hyderabad in traning period

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma in CME final year student in Hyderabad?
  2. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in Hyderabad?
  3. How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?
  4. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  6. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  7. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  8. Can I get a job in PSU and government job on engineering basis? I have completed engineering after diploma
  9. Colleges for diploma in 3D Animation on 10th basis in Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam available?
  10. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after completing diploma?
  12. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  14. What type of job can I get after completing my certificate from DU?
  15. Can I be eligible for RTO on the basis of Diploma course?
  16. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Is there any diploma college in Hyderabad?
  17. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  18. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2015, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job on Diploma basis in Hyderabad?

You have to apply for interview in various companies according to your qualification and what kind of job you want. The best way to get job in your region is create a profile on various job portals by uploading your CV. Create a decent CV to get maximum interview calls.

Your CV is your first impression and if recruiters find want they want in your CV then surely you will get a interview call from companies. You have to perform well in the interview to get the job, therefore, be prepared with all your studies as questions will be mainly related to your field. This is the best way to get job in Hyderabad in my opinion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?