10th May 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission?

Dear All,

I have completed me ME in Industrial safety Engineering and BE in Mechanical Engineering. I am interested in perusing PhD in the same field. Presently i am working. So i would like to pursue in Part Time.

Please guide me for the same. where it is available and what i have to do.

Regards,
N Mukilan

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  2. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  4. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  5. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  6. Safety Officer job in Tata, Duburi after completion of Industrial Safety course?
  7. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  8. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  10. Is Ph.D degree(Mechanical Engg) offered by the university UGC recognized?
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  12. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  13. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  14. How may I get admission in Ph.D in any well reputed institute other than CSIR? I've completed M.Sc(Industrial chemistry) from JNTUH Hyderabad
  15. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  16. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  17. How being a Junior Research Fellow could help for admission in PhD?
  18. Information about Ph.D in Chemistry? Which subject is offered for Ph.D?
13th May 2015, 08:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission?

Yes, you are eligible for PhD in Industrial Safety course after the completion of masters in the same field.

Institutions that offer PhD in Industrial Safety course are

NIT Trichy

IIIMS - International Institute of Industrial Safety Management

National Institute of Industrial Engineering

Pacific Institute of Fire and Safety Management

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur

IIT Gandhinagar

National Institute of Fire Engineering & Safety Management
21st February 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission?

Dear All

I am MTech in chemical engg and I am also diploma in industrial safety. I am interested in pursuing PhD in the safety. Presently i am working. So i would like to pursue in Part Time.

Please guide me for the same. where it is available and what i have to do.

Regards,

P. sandesh
19th July 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear all

Direct Phd in Industrial safety engg is very rare in India, you can do phd in industrial safety related subjects let me explain you.

Offering phd in any Institute purely depends on the existence of professors for that research areas.

Below mentioned Institutes are offering phd in industrial safety related areas in different departments.

1. IIT GANDHINAGAR
Process Safety, Dept : Chemical Engg

2. IIT GUWAHATI
Ergonomics , occupational health & safety
Dept : Industrial design

3. NITIE Mumbai (B school)
Industrial Safety & Environment Management

4. IIEST shibpur
Occupational safety & health

5. University of Calcutta
Ergonomics, physiology

6. IIT KHARAGPUR
Dept of Industrial & systems engg

7. NIT TRICHY
Industrial Safety, occupational health & Safety
Dept of Mechanical engg

8. NIT Calicut
Safety Engg - Chemical engg

9. IIT BOMBAY, KANPUR, DELHI
Ergonomics

But regarding part time each Institute has its own requirements, you should search for particular notification.

Hope you got the relevant details.

Thanks & Regards

Bharath Varma G
M.Tech - Safety Engg (NIT - Rourkela)
17th January 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE Mechanical Engineering and at present working as HSE officer. With two years of field experience now I want to continue my masters. MSc in HSE from Singapore university(1 yr Msc). Is that degree accepted in India. And with that msc can i pursue phd in india..
24th January 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical & currently doing post graduate diploma in industrial safety so is it right or not??
30th March 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Chemical engineering (B.Tech)
And Industrial Safety course
Having 9 years of industrial experience in Process operation and safety in Petrochemical and Refinery plants
Any one can pls suggest for PhD program on Industrial Safety/process safety

Regards,
Chetan
#91-7043042855
5th April 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi All, I am B.Sc(electronics), MCA with 9 years of industrial experience in Rail Signalling Design. Want to pursue PHD(part time) as my own interest specially in the field of Safety Assessor/ Risk management. Any suggestion

Regards,
Shivi
30th May 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi All, I Completed B,Sc in Electronics, MBA in Safety Management with 12 years experience in Safety Filed. Interested to do Phd (distance) in Safety or related to safety side, some body please shared variable information or suggest.

Regards
Jack
[email protected]
26th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed pgdm in industrial safety. I have completed BSc biotechnology... What I needs to do for phd in safety related course. Please guide us
28th July 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I did my M.Tech in CAD am I eligible for PhD in industrial safety and which university in tamilnadu offers PhD in industrial safety
[email protected]
11th June 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

I am an ME control and Instrumentation i would like to do my Phd in Safety whether its possible or shall i go for Phd in Instrumentation.
Ahamed
30th August 2019, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I am actually working as a Safety and Health Officer in an electrical company. i have completed a BSc(Hons) in Occupational Safety and Health management and a MBA Safety Management. experience 15 years
Please recommend me a university.
Thanks
Son
18th November 2019, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi , myself Venkatesh studied B Tech EEE and M Tech in power systems and power electronics currently working as EHS professional, recently I have done industrial safety diploma (safety officer ) I would like to pursue phD in health safey and encouragement, am I eligible to study or do I need complete any degree in between.
Please guide me to proceed further.

Regards,
Venkatesh Chekuri
12th December 2020, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear all Now i am working in safety engineer. I have completed me ME in Industrial safety Engineering and BE in Mechanical Engineering. I am interested in government safety officer any guidence plz & any chance to doing PhD in the food safety
28th March 2021, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I am actually working as a safety supervisor in larsen tubro ltd PKG -22 ratlam mp I have completed as a pg diploma in industrial safety management and computer science engineering at government polytechnic Latehar with three years computer programming I would like of PhD in industrial safety management course pls guidance me plz plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?