11th May 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for diploma in D.Pharma through distance learning?

i want diploma in pharmacy (d.pharma).in distance
can you explan how to join the d.pharma in distance

Related Questions:
  1. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. Admission procedure for diploma in D.Pharma through distance learning? -- [New]
  3. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  4. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  5. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Marketing in Distance Learning?
  6. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  7. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  8. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  9. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  10. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  12. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  13. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  14. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  15. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  17. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  18. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2015, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for diploma in D.Pharma through distance learning?

D.Pharma is a technical course and you have to attend regular classes to complete it because it has lots of lab work. Therefore, you can't do it in distance mode according to AICTE. Hence, try to do it in a regular mode because there is no distance mode D.Pharma course. It is a 2 years duration course and there is a balance of theory and practicals which you have to face to get this qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?