13th May 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?

How do seek admission in govt college of pune,mumbai.or MIT college Pune or in VIT college pune..or any reputed and affiliated college for M.E or M.tech courses of Computer or Information technology engineering through entrance exam of each college or university??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  2. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  3. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  5. Date of issue of forms for engineering?
  6. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  7. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  8. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?
  10. Admission in MIT Pune for MCA but my HSC maths score is 40% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech in MIT Pune or VIT Pune after scoring 18.32 in GATE
  12. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  13. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  14. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  15. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  16. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  17. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  18. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
2nd April 2018, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?

You need to apply for state level engineering PG entrance exam or even GATE score will be acceptable at most of the government engineering colleges. MHTCET is conducted in state level for admission in various engineering courses.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling, based on rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?