14th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?

Hello,
I got bank education loan of a Rs. 6 Lacs for getting B.E. degree. I have finished this year and working in a company. Due to family situation I cannot able to pay interest itself. I am going to write CAT examination. If I got any one of IIM again I need money to finish that. For that too I have to go to Bank for education loan. So my question is can I get education loan for higher Education? Please clarify me. It prevents me from my preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? -- [New]
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  9. How can I reach good destination if can't afford money for studies?
  10. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  11. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  12. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  14. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  18. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2015, 12:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?

All depends on the University where you get admission.
If you are able to get admission to IIM then you will be definitely provided a Bank Loan if not from the same bank then from a different Bank.
So make sure you prepare for the CAT Examination to the best of your ability as you will have to get admission to the Best Universities as that is the only chance you will have to get another Bank Loan.
Give the preparation your priority and do not think about these things.
16th May 2015, 01:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?

Yes, you can apply for second education loan, but you need to provide any Collateral as security to get education loan and you need to assure the bank, that you can repay your education loan by submitting any documents like salary certificates of your parents. If you can provide any Collateral as security, you will have chances for your second education loan approval. So, if you can provide any Collateral as security, try to contact the bank manager of any regional bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?