14th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?

Hello guys,
I got placed in TCS through my
campus placement. But I got backlog
in my last semester of B.Tech. I have been
worked in TCS for 2 months before my examination.
In this case I can get termination now?

15th May 2015, 01:34 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I got placed in TCS through my
campus placement. But I got backlog
in my last semester of B.Tech. I have been
worked in TCS for 2 months before my examination.
In this case I can get termination now?

Your chances for the Termination is on the verge and you have made a blunder mistake by getting backlog in the last semester. You need to report to the TCS HR regarding the Same and have to ask them about the consequences, he will guide you in the proper way.
15th May 2015, 01:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?

Yes, your job offer may get terminated if you have a backlog since this is against the eligibility norms of TCS and the offer was made to you on condition that you will have to maintain the eligibility criteria of TCS. Since you did an internship and you will be given the date of joining again, so you need to clear the backlog as soon as possible. Hence contact your college authority for the same. If your date of joining arrives, you need to write to the HR of TCS for extension of your joining.
5th August 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?

If I get year back. Then I have to submit fee again or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?