15th May 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?

I m satish patel from surat gujarat, want to do pharmacy any way I am 10th pass and failed in 12th science now I want to do pharmacy in external so I want to know that os it possible to do diploma in pharmacy on the 10th pass basis.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for D.Pharm after class 10th? I am doing diploma in Pharmacy
  2. Procedure to join Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th Class?
  3. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  4. After 10th can I join Diploma in Pharmacy? Procedure to join the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th class?
  6. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  7. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  8. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  9. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  11. How can I become a Pilot in IAF after passing 10th+diploma in ECE?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Medicine if secured 50% in 10th?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal without giving JEXPO Exam?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th
  15. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available?
  16. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  17. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy, Chemical, Biotechnology and Aeronautical after 10th?
  18. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
15th May 2015, 12:10 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do Diploma in Pharmacy because you are failed in 12th.
About Diploma In Pharmacy:-
Diploma in Pharmacy, popularly known as D. Pharm or D. Pharma, is a two-year undergraduate diploma course offered by pharmacy colleges in India. The course is the minimum qualification to become a registered pharmacist in the country. Candidates having passed 10+2 exam or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology can eligible to pursue D. Pharm.

So you have to again appear in 12th class and passed the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy.
29th February 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?

I have completed 10 with 72% and complected Arts i have crosed 20age can i join d pharm

Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?