1st October 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?

good day sir
myself aruna bansal wants to know in detail(syllabus;examination etc.) about diploma courses related to pharmacy after b.pharm offered by annamalai university and also detailed procedure for admissions in these diploma courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  2. Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future?
  3. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  4. What is the difference between PG diploma course and masters? Do I have a better future if I go for PG diploma course? Which PG diploma course is best in pharmacy?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy? -- [New]
  6. Jobs related to Pharmacy with Diploma in Computer Applications? Courses related to Computers in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm?
  7. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
  8. Details about PG diploma in Ayurveda? What is the duration and accommodation facility?
  9. Details of post diploma courses related to computers?
  10. Admission details for diploma courses in software?
  11. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  12. Chemistry related diploma courses for B.Sc degree holder? List of diploma universities?
  13. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  14. Eligibility for CDAC 2015 for BE graduate?
  15. Diploma courses after B.Sc Biotechnology? Colleges and admission procedure?
  16. PG Diploma Pharmacy Courses in Foreign/Abroad? GRE scholarship criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the diploma courses related to my field(LLB)?
  18. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
25th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?

sir I am jadhav K.M studying in final yr. B.pharma,after completion,I want to serve as goverment servent,so please suggest me about such oppurtinities
8th April 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?

name the colleges offering diploma courses after b.pharm
28th May 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma course after bpharm in quality assurance and quality control. What is the duration of course.
15th December 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What can i practise in pediatric patients after b. Pharm plz sugest what i do.
1st April 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

after my 2 in bio, i did my D.Pharma. from a govt. polytechnic and now doing BA( home science, sociology and politics). After my BA, Can i do SAP course and will it be employable qualification for me? Sandhya Pandey, New Delhi
23rd May 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.pharm I want to be a food inspector so which course will help me I want details how to apply
24th July 2017, 11:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Pharmacy there are many diploma courses. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Masters of pharmacy
In masters there are different groups in pharmacy like pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology, industrial pharmacy, biotechnology.
- P.G. Diploma in bacteriology, community medicine, clinical pathology, dermatology, forensic medicine, health administration, medical virology and anaesthesia.
- Diploma courses offered by different institutions.

The admission process varies based on the state and university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?