15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?

Hello,
Is Ukraine, the best option to do MBBS for low cost budget? Can I get some more details regarding MBBS education in Ukraine or any other university of Abroad as I would like to settle in foreign countries. Please give me some solutions about it.

Related Questions:
22nd October 2016, 03:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is Ukraine, the best option to do MBBS for low cost budget? Can I get some more details regarding MBBS education in Ukraine or any other university of Abroad as I would like to settle in foreign countries. Please give me some solutions about it.

Yes, you can study MBBS with low expenses in Ukraine. The students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and over 60% marks are eligible to study MBBS in abroad countries like Ukraine, China etc. The cost involved for the MBBS studies in Ukraine will be low compared to other European countries. The students have the chance to study Post Graduation after MBBS also. The medium of instruction is English for the first three years of the courses. There is no entrance examination for the admission to MBBS in Ukraine. The candidates can contact the educational consultants or apply online for the admission to MBBS course in Ukraine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?