16th May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to add history or geography in graduation after completion?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I completed my graduation in 2008 and now i want to add history or geography in my graduation so that i can apply for sst teacher. Please tell me how can this possible. What should I do to ensure that I can be eligible and apply for SST teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  2. How can I attend the republic day camp? I am a final year student
  3. What are the opportunities available after completion of BA Geography honors?
  4. Can I do MSc in Geography after completing graduation in Geography?
  5. Syllabus pattern for diploma diploma engineers in SAIL?
  6. How to pursue MA Geography after doing graduation in geography
  7. Which subjects should I choose for BA course having interest in Geography, Maths and History?
  8. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student who has History, Geography and Drawing subjects?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Geography having completed Graduation in Arts stream with Geography?
  10. Can I study B.Ed in Social Studies and English if completed B.A. in Geography and History?
  11. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to have Geography subject paper in class 12th if I want to do Graduation in Geography majors?
  13. How to prepare for IAS? I am a BBA 1st year student
  14. UPSC optional papers of geography and history?
  15. Which stream is best for UPSC exam after passing 10th?
  16. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam? i have given my 12th this year with PCM+Informatics Practices
  17. Can I become IAS Officer after completion of Graduation in Geography? Which subjects should I choose for this?
  18. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
17th May 2015, 12:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to add history or geography in graduation after completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I completed my graduation in 2008 and now i want to add history or geography in my graduation so that i can apply for sst teacher. Please tell me how can this possible. What should I do to ensure that I can be eligible and apply for SST teacher?
Sorry to say there is no option for you to add a Geography subject at Graduation. However, you can apply for B.Ed in Geography or M.A Geography after completing Graduation. But, I always recommended you to apply for B.Ed in Geography, which is the best course to become a Teacher in Higher Secondary school level. You must appear and qualify in the TET entrance exam along with B.Ed in order to get Teacher job in Government schools. TET is entrance exam is mandatory in order to get Teacher in Government schools. So, please complete B. Ed in Geography to get Social Science Teacher Job.
17th May 2015, 10:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
There is no such provision to add History or Geography in Graduation. Since, you are aspiring to become a Social Science Teacher, you must complete B.Ed in order to become a Teacher. B.Ed is a mandatory qualification to get Teacher at School. So, I suggest you to apply for B.Ed after completing Graduation. You can apply for B.Ed in History or Geography specialization.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed Graduation in relevant specialization with not less than 50% from a recognized university and Final year Graduation students are eligible. Those students who belong to SC/ST category can get a relaxation of 5% marks.
21st May 2015, 10:51 PM
kunalroy89

There is NO way-legal or illegal,genuine or in-genuine, to add subjects after completion of graduation.Either you can go for graduation right from first year again,which would be a very very bad decision, OR complete B.Ed and apply for other teacher post.SST is not the only subject taught in school and after B.Ed ,many candidates from different streams of graduation are given different subjects to teach.
Complete your B.ed rather than thinking about adding subjects to graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?