16th March 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How many seats available in graduation of science all over India?

How many seats available in graduation of science all over India? Will it be possible for me to get admission for it or it's tough? Can you let me know what would be the expected cut-off marks for science graduation courses?

Related Questions:
17th March 2015, 10:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How many seats available in graduation of science all over India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many seats available in graduation of science all over India? Will it be possible for me to get admission for it or it's tough? Can you let me know what would be the expected cut-off marks for science graduation courses?
The number of seats available for Graduation in science stream differs from college to college. It is based on various factors such as Number of students, Cut of marks etc.

Will it be possible for me to get admission for it or it's tough?

It is based on the marks that you scored in 12th standard board exam. Most of the colleges demand minimum 50% of marks at 12th standard level. If you have scored more than 50% of marks at Graduation then you may get admission for Graduation in science stream with any difficulties. Most of the colleges give direct admission based on the marks scored in 12th board exam. However, some reputed universities may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. The cut off marks differs from year to year. It has been fixed by the respective college.
17th March 2015, 09:33 PM
Creator1991
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't think too much. It is highly impossible to tell total seats available in graduation. The graduation have a differs domain and different stream. The streams like engineering, medicine and degree course. The Engineering is 4 years course. The medicine is 5 years and degree is 3 years course.

For example, if take engineering stream in Tamil Nadu alone 1,50,000+ seats every year available and here 545+ engineering colleges are available. The engineering college includes government, government-aided and self finance engineering college. So, this figure shows some about vacant of seats available in single state. Now you can imagine how many seats available in all over India.

So, don't think about the admission will possible or not. If you want to get admission in top institutions then try to secure high marks in your intermediate. Even you can appear for entrance examination like IIT JEE, SRMEEE, VITEEE, AIEEE, AIPMET and other institution entrance examinations.
21st May 2015, 11:01 PM
kunalroy89

There are lakhs of seats throughout the whole nation for Science graduation.But there is no single entrance test or anything as such.Each University has different rules different seats.The cutoff marks are also not same.
These thoughts coming onto your mind are completely irrelevant.Try to score good or even average marks in 12th and you will get admission in some University.Your college or University will be as per your 12th marks.Higher the marks,most probably,better the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?