18th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering in IIT.
After my B.Tech I want to go Abroad for doing
MS in Aerospace Engineering in University of Washington.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.
And also inform me about all others requirement.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  2. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  5. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  6. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  7. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  8. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  10. I want to enroll in Pune University for an Engineering Degree in Electrical. What are the requirements and procedure?
  11. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  12. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. How to study for space engineering under ISRO institution after passing 12th?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  18. Procedure and requirements to get admission in S.Y.B.Com at Pune University?
21st May 2015, 11:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?

You can apply for admission in MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington through online by visiting following link.
https://apps.grad.uw.edu/applForAdmiss/
Candidates who have completed their Bachelors degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering are eligible to apply for this course. And to apply for admission in this university, candidates have to prove their English Proficiency by appearing for IELTS/TOEFL exams and there is no need to appear for GRE exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission through online by visiting above specified link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?