19th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Engineering colleges when got failed in 12th commerce in three subjects?

recently i am 12th commerce failed by 3 subjects..now i am perparing for 12th repeaters exams..then can i get admission in engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?
  2. What should I do having failed in 12th Science and having interest in Commerce?
  3. If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya if failed in 3 subjects?
  5. Can I do B.Com after 10th?
  6. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  7. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  8. How to do 12th commerce as a 10th student? I have done diploma engineering
  9. Is there a good scope for Law after completing 12th commerce? What is the requirement and eligibility?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to do B.Tech after passing class 10th? I am doing management course
  12. Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?
  13. Do I have to repeat my 12th standard if I have failed in 5 subjects?
  14. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  16. Can i get admission in DU colleges without Maths with 80-90%?
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  18. What is the percentage required to get B.Com Honors?
19th May 2015, 07:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Engineering colleges when got failed in 12th commerce in three subjects?

No you are not eligible to get admission in the Engineering college to pursue the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the college is camdidates must have passed there 10+2 from any recognised board. Other than this it is mandatory to have Physics , Mathematics and Chemistry as main paper in the board examination to qualify for the examination.

Above all there is different criteria fixed by the colleges for the admoission in the colleges in the board aggregate , PCM agggregate , score in the Entrance examination conducted by the college or by the CBSE as JEE .

So to get the details for it visit the page of the college in which you want to take admission.
19th May 2015, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Engineering colleges when got failed in 12th commerce in three subjects?

No, you cannot get admission in Engineering college even after qualifying your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to get admission in Engineering college, you must have studied 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard with Science stream, you cannot get admission in Engineering college.
19th May 2015, 10:42 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The candidate who completed his/her higher secondary education(12th) in MPC stream can eligible to study Engineering. You have completed your 12th in commerce stream, so your not eligible to study engineering. The candidate must have passed 12th with minimum of 40% of marks. The candidate who failed in 12th cannot admission in engineering.
19th May 2015, 11:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in Engineering College as you have chosen Commerce stream in your +2 level.

You should have opted for Science stream, if you wanted to get admission in any Engineering College.
4th June 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in chemistry but passed at all.over subject so then what subject I get in collage
4th June 2015, 06:45 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

You can not do Engineering degree after 12th standard with commerce. You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You have to apply Engineering entrance exam like JEE, EAMCET etc. to get admission into Engineering degree.

But you can do diploma in any stream through CET exam. After completing diploma, through LEET exam ,you can get admission in B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?